Our (ISC)² Aberdeen Chapter offers our members the opportunity to build a local network of peers to share knowledge, exchange resources, collaborate on projects, and earn Information Systems Security Certification Consortium [(ISC)²] Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits! Our (ISC)² Aberdeen Chapter is working together to achieve our goal to enhance, add to, and build our knowledge base in the region by sharing knowledge, learning and building a consensus.
As a member of our (ISC)² AberdeenChapter, you will have the opportunity to network and exchange ideas with fellow (ISC)² credential holders and other information security professionals in the Aberdeen region. Our (ISC)² Aberdeen Chapter makes is possible to:
- Engage in leadership roles
- Earn CPEs by participating in professional activities
- Participate in co-sponsored events with other industry associations
- Assist (ISC)² initiatives by speaking at industry events or writing articles for publication
- Receive special discounts on (ISC)² products and programs
- Participate in local community outreach projects (public service) to educate people about information security
If you are interested in joining our chapter, please fill out our ISC2_Membership Form, with $25, to our next meeting.
For more details, contact us at email@example.com